Brides & Guests please Wear your Mask during your fitting, if you do not have one we will provide one for you 😉
Effective August 31st, 2021 a public health rule will require all people countywide to wear face coverings in indoor public places. Requies all people –vaccinated and unvaccinated– to wear face coverings n any indoor public place, business or establishment within the City of Charlotte and the unincorporated areas of Mecklenburg County.
Chairman of the Mecklenburg County Commissioners and the Mayor of the city of Charlotte
Some updates for Postponed Weddings due to Pandemic:
- All Alterations in 2022 will be completed within a period of 15 weeks, additional fittings or alterations after this time frame will incur extra charges with no exceptions.
- Further Fittings or Alterations after gown has been released will be charged regardless of time frame from the last fitting. Effective September 25th, 2021
- Repairs and Small Adjustments needed for a 2nd Event or 2021, 2022 will require an alterations appointment with separate charges from previous payments.
- Gowns will be stored for maximum of 4 months from 1st fitting date.
- John Emily Studio does not offer free storage. After 4 months a storage fee of $45 per week will accrue until the time of pick up.