We are getting ready for one of our high traffic seasons….Spring 2020.
Here are some tips to book appointments for upcoming weddings.
- First Appointments: you can schedule your appointment as early as you would like. The only reason we strongly recommend that you wait (10-12 weeks before your wedding)* is when you are planning on losing weight or are doing intense work-outs/diets that will change your size.
- Bridal Portraits: when you call to make your appointment please share with us if you plan on doing bridal portraits this changes turn around times for alterations.
- Shoes: this is the most important item to bring to ALL your fittings, even if you are not getting your dress hemmed, shoes make all the difference!!
- Quotes: Prices can only be given in person.
- Payment: We take payment at the 1st fitting, this is when we offer the Full Consultation and take all measurements. No refunds.
- Consultations: If you are unsure if John Emily is the place for you, no problem, we offer 10-15min consultations for a fee and are happy to answer all your questions.
- John Emily is looking forward to work with you all! Thank you for all the continued support from all our partner bridal boutiques 🙂
*Turn Around Time Frame Updated November 2019