Here are some tips to book appointments for upcoming weddings.
- First Appointments: you can schedule your appointment as early as you would like. The only reason we strongly recommend that you wait (10-12 weeks before your wedding)* is when you are planning to make MAJOR changes in sizing. (major in alterations means 2-4 inches in areas such as bust, waist & hips)
- Bridal Portraits: when you call to make your appointment please share with us if you plan on doing bridal portraits this changes turn around times for alterations.
- Shoes: this is the most important item to bring to ALL your fittings, even if you are not getting your dress hemmed, shoes make all the difference!!
- Quotes: Prices can only be given in person.
- Payment: We take payment at the 1st fitting, this is when we offer the Full Consultation and take all measurements. No refunds.
- Consultations: If you are unsure if John Emily is the place for you, no problem, we offer 20 minute consultations for a $40 fee and are happy to answer all your questions in person.
John Emily is looking forward to work with you all! Thank you for all the continued support from all our partner bridal boutiques 🙂
*Turn Around Time Frame Updated November 2019