Here are some tips to book appointments for upcoming weddings. (NEW LOCATION!!! Beginning April 1st 2021, Studio will be at 1222 East Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28203. We will send you instructions if your appointment is after April 1st 2021 / Official OPENING Date at new location is APRIL 7th 2021 / STUDIO LOCATIONS ARE CLOSED for CUSTOMERS between APRIL 1st and APRIL 6th 2021 / EMAIL US for Immediate Assistance firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First Appointments: The minimum time frame required during HIGH Season Spring/Summer 2021 is 10-12 weeks before your Closest Wear Date<<<this could be your Wedding Date or Bridal Portraits Date) We highly recommend you book your appointment as early as possible unless you plan to make major changes in sizing between now and the wedding. (major in alterations means 2-4 inches in areas such as bust, waist & hips)
- Bridal Portraits: when you call to make your appointment please share with us if you plan on doing bridal portraits this changes turn around times for alterations.
- Shoes: this is the most important item to bring to ALL your fittings, even if you are not getting your dress hemmed, shoes make all the difference!!
- Quotes: Prices can only be given in person.
- Payment: We take payment at the 1st fitting, this is when we offer the Full Consultation and take all measurements. No refunds.
- Consultations: If you are unsure if John Emily is the place for you, no problem, we offer 20 minute consultations for a $40 fee and are happy to answer all your questions in person.
John Emily is looking forward to work with you all! Thank you for all the continued support from all our partner bridal boutiques 🙂